Outsource are currently seeking a Test Lead for a 6 month FTC for a client based in Swindon. This role will offer flexibility of working from home.
Experienced Test Lead with a background in Test Automation to support work in the Digital Team. You will collaborate with Agile Delivery Managers/ Teams across multiple organisations to ensure that quality systems are delivered on time. You will be responsible for leading development, documentation, and maintenance of Automation Testing practises in your area of Digital.
- Ensuring that the Companies Test Principles are implemented effectively within the IT Digital Team
- Manage the relationship and Test activity with our Salesforce implementation partner
- Work closely with the Principal Tester and Test CoP to shape the direction of Testing in IT Digital
- Champion the importance of quality assurance, inspiring positive change and embedding agile testing techniques such as automation, continuous integration, and deployment
- Support the creation of Test Approaches and assurance across multiple projects
- Minimum of 2 years-experience in a Lead/ manager role
- Experience and knowledge of: Java, Browserstack, Docker, Cucumber, Selenium Webdriver, Bamboo CI, and Jenkins.
- Knowledge of test management and ALM tooling (e.g. Jira, Zephyr, AWS, Azure DevOps, MTM)
- Experience of Automation Testing on both SaaS/ non-SaaS products.
- Experience and knowledge of TDD/BDD
- Excellent Leadership skills with the ability to lead and inspire a team of Testers with Agile and quality thinking
- Experience in modern test automation techniques and frameworks; including no-code tools
- Ability to define and deliver robust Test Automation solutions
- Good knowledge and experience working in an Agile delivery framework
- Ability to lead and direct all functional, non-functional and end to end testing activities
- Experience integrating automation scripts in CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Salesforces digital experience platform
- Experience using no-code automation test tools, e.g. Provar
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.