Outsource UK are currently working with a Finance company who are seeking a Disaster Recovery Manager for a 6 month contract based in Buckinghamshire.
This role will be based remotely and is inside IR35.
Responsibilities for the Disaster Recovery Manager:
- To work within the CIO, Operational Risk function, specifically focusing on Disaster Recovery.
- Deliver the banks (plus entities) Disaster Recovery planning, which includes the solution design and execution of the delivery and testing
- This will be achieved by translating the Technical Architecture into a deliverable solution
- Develop the Disaster Recovery Strategy within the CIO area and the bank.
- Manage Disaster Recovery projects.
- Work to eliminate Disaster Recovery related audit findings Develop and run the Disaster Recovery testing activities
- Ensure Disaster Recovery plans for all systems are complete and executable Providing advice and consultancy on DR best practices
Essential Skills Required:
- An outstanding understanding of Disaster Recovery disciplines in a Business and IT environment
- Previously worked in Financial industry
- Proven ability to lead all sized teams, taking responsibility for the delivery of IT Continuity and DR projects and activities Extensive experience of producing recovery plans and leading testing activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a proven ability to engage a wide audience
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.