Outsource UK are currently seeking a Document Controller / Record Management Officer for a 11 month contract for a banking client in London.
This role will be working remotely but may require the occasional travelling for meetings.
- Support the migration of documents from departmental network drives to O365
- Contribute to the development and implementation of digitalisation initiatives to facilitate efficient management of business records
- Ensure that personal and sensitive information is safeguarded in MS Teams and SharePoint
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of MS Teams to enhance Bank business performance
- Manage Bank's collaboration systems including: drafting of user requirements, development, implementation, helpdesk support and access maintenance in order to protect integrity and accountability of Bank's information
- Ensure that Guides to Managing Information are kept up to date
- Scope of services successfully transitioned to third party provider and knowledge transfer complete.
- As a deliverable the consultant will ensure this scope of services is successfully transitioned to Principal, Associate and Assistant Analyst resources within the RM&A team upon completion.
Deliverables will include work on the following initiatives and projects:
- Implementation of MS Teams and O365
- Retention of personal and sensitive data
- Information Management strategy
- As a deliverable the consultant will ensure this scope of services is successfully transitioned to a Third Party Provider and the knowledge transfer complete.
- University degree or extensive experience in Records Management and Archives, preferably in a multi-cultural organisation
- Very good technical knowledge of electronic records and document management systems
- Very good technical knowledge of SharePoint and MS Teams
- Ability to supervise and coach staff
- Excellent communications skills - ability to communicate appropriate and concise information, in written and verbal formats
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to work effectively with teams across a wide spectrum of competence areas and levels as well as independently and to act as a respected counterpart
- Ability to generate and drive projects, ability to generate new initiatives and to work creatively
- Excellent team player
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.