Electrical Design Engineer - CAD
£30,000 - £32,000 plus bonus and benefits
An Electrical Designer with CAD experience is required by a global Engineering client of ours. Working closely with the various Engineering Teams this role supports the production of high calibre CAD Designs.
This is a permanent opportunity which includes a base salary of between £30,000 - £32,000 dependent upon experience and qualifications plus bonus and benefits.
Overview of the Electrical Design Engineer role:
- Development of control system specifications
- Preparation of electrical and control schematics
- Preparation of bills of materials
- Preparation of design briefs for electrical drafting
Key skills required for the Electrical Design Engineer role:
- Ideally an Electrical Engineering qualification of HNC or higher
- Ideally 2-4 years' experience in an Electrical Engineering role
- Experience with AutoCAD
If you are an Electrical Design Engineer looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent