Electrical Designer - CAD
£30,000 - £32,000 plus bonus and benefits
An Electrical Designer with CAD experience is required by a global Engineering client of ours. Working closely with the various Engineering Teams this role supports the production of high calibre CAD Designs.
This is a permanent opportunity which includes a base salary of between £30,000 - £32,000 dependent upon experience and qualifications plus bonus and benefits.
Overview of the Electrical Designer role:
- Creating and modifying electrical schematics, single line, and block diagrams
- Producing assembly drawings for control panels and looms.
- Creation of other documentation using MS Office software to support the manufacturing process such as bills of materials, wiring schedules and cutting lists.
- You will be proficient in the use of AutoCAD Electrical to produce schematics.
- Creation of 2D drawings using AutoCAD for loom assemblies.
Key skills required for the Electrical Designer role:
- Ideally an Electrical Engineering qualification of HNC or higher
- Ideally 2-4 years' experience in an Engineering CAD Design role
- Expert user in AutoCAD
- Experience specifically in using Autodesk Vault would also be an advantage.
- Experience with CATIA Cable and Harness would also be an advantage
If you are an Electrical Designer looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent