Outsource UK are currently seeking a Electrical Engineer for a 6 month contract based in Peterborough for a large manufacturing company.
Candidates will be required to work through Umbrella or PAYE.
The Advanced Components & Technologies (AC&T) division, based in Peterborough (UK), have an exciting opportunity to join the team to contribute to the design and development of electrical and electronic control systems for Wheeled Excavator developed and produced in Europe.
The successful candidate will be working on a multitude of development projects to develop systems that meet the both regulatory and customer requirements. The successful candidate will work on a new generation of machines utilising some of the latest electronic hardware and technologies.
- Degree-qualified engineer with experience in the broad range of systems engineering activities involved in the development of machine control systems.
- Demonstrated experience of: o Collecting customer requirements o Documenting technical specifications
- Developing electronic features and integrating them into machine software o Completion of verification testing of features
- Participation in FMEA development o Functional safety
- Off-highway machine control system development experience (or comparable experience with automotive, marine or military vehicle control systems)
- Requirements management (DOORS, Teamcenter etc.)
- NI test bench experience (Labview/Veristand)
- J1939 CAN/Ethernet System experience
- Vector CANape/CANalyzer or similar experience
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.