Electrical Engineer - Engineering Design
Based in Glasgow an Electrical Engineer is required on a 6 month contract basis for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
- Provide engineering support to the delivery of projects/programmes that are likely to have a value in excess of millions of pounds and have a significant headcount
- Support development of engineering design and production output data for the project, including responsibility for the Stage 1 Engineering Team within cost, schedule and quality targets
- Support engineering management activities, authorising budget and resource allocations
- An experienced Electrical Engineer with a background in Shipbuilding.
- 6 months experience in Electrical Engineering Design
- Electrical Degree
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary, matrix management environment
- You will need to have strong communication and good collaboration skills.
- Electrical Engineering Safety Qualifications/Experience
- Working knowledge of Project Management reporting
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything