An Electrical Engineer is required to work on a six-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our Defence client based in Glasgow.
This is a 6-month contract with a leading UK defence company.
Overview of Electrical Engineer
Ensure effective application of processes, including supporting the design, modifications and improvements in the following areas, in accordance with relevant standards and best practice:-
- LV Distribution, QPS and Electrical Safety
- LV Protection Systems and Earthing Systems
- LV Cabling and Cable routing
- Converted Supplies
- Portable Apparatus and Domestic Supplies
- Aviation Support
- General and Special Lighting
- Hull Preservation Systems
Key skills required for the Electrical Engineer
- Experience in engineering or a defence related industry.
- Possesses good knowledge of most aspects within current discipline
- Able to perform analysis using recognised analytical tools and to make sound judgements
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything