North East Lincolnshire
37.5 hour working week (Monday - Friday 8 am - 4 pm), Overtime paid at time and a half and Sunday's paid at double time
£33,700 plus bonus and benefits
An Electrical Technician is wanted on a permanent basis by a global client of ours. The successful candidate will undertake the day-to-day electrical maintenance and testing on the Pipeline System as directed by the maintenance specialist. Furthermore, you will liaise with the Maintenance Supervisor in the resolution of defects, and changes in the operation of specific plant items or to provide information in response to a maintenance alert.
This is a permanent opportunity that includes a base salary of between £33,700 dependent upon experience and qualifications plus benefits.
Overview of the Electrical Technician role:
- You will carry out routine electrical maintenance inspection and testing work in accordance with the maintenance schedules set out in the terminals CMMS through group policy and site procedures.
- Respond to breakdown failures on electrical equipment where there is sufficient familiarity and understanding.
- Ensure those good housekeeping standards are maintained during and on completion of repair/modification work to comply with Safety Regulations.
Key skills and qualifications required for the Electrical Technician role:
- Time served recognized apprenticeship.
- CompEx, 2394 and 2395 and 17th Edition IEE Regulations.BS7671 qualified.
- Experience in a maintenance role within a petrochemical or process industry environment.
If you are an Electrical Technician who is looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if you would like to find out about other opportunities please contact email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.