Electronic Engine Systems Engineer
An Electronic Engine Systems Engineer is required to work on an 12 month with the likely hood of extension for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel engines in Stafford.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work.
- Provide technical support to queries related to pinouts, schematic questions, software functionality
- Investigate /Analyse / troubleshoot/ coordinate resolution of any reported quality issues.
- Support development and engine facility technical queries
- Raise and propose changes or improvements to components/system or processes.
- Create or modify software flashfiles based on approved requests and guidance from the Technical Lead. No software coding experience is necessary as this is a configuration task.
- Maintain & develop validation test plans for both software and electronic hardware.
- Review and support technical publications, ensuring that systems' technical contents are relevant and correct.
- Create and maintain system architecture diagrams and schematics.
- Participate in the definition of the Electronic system architecture, and of the selection of Electronic components.
- Electronic Engineer knowledge
- Working knowledge of software functionality.
- CANape and CANalyzer
- Great communication and team work skills because you'll be required to build strong working relationships.
- Ideally come from a manufacturing background
Please note that I'm looking for electronic engineer not an electrician.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything