Electronic Test Engineer
An Electronic Test Engineer with RF, Digital, Analogue or Mirco-processing experience is required to work on a 6-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our defence client based in Broad Oak.
This is a six-month contract with a leading UK defence company.
Overview of the Electronic Test Engineer role
- Test a wide range of complex manufactured products.
- Diagnose a wide range of complex manufactured products with no technical support.
- Test in accordance with defined Test Schedule/instructions.
- Test in accordance with defined PAS (Performance Specification), determine test solution as required.
- Use a wide range of complex test equipment.
- Use business systems to record product history/compliance.
- Support and assist in the training of personnel.
- Work unsupervised.
Key skills required for the Electronic Test Engineer
- Have a detailed understanding of a wide range of technical disciplines such as analogue, digital, RF and micro-processing etc.
- Have a broad range of product experience.
- Hold experience/Knowledge is fully transferrable within the P&TS product base
- Understand and comply with all relevant Business Management System (BMS) procedures.
If you are an Electronic Test Engineer with RF, Digital, Analogue or Mirco-processing experience is looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything