Electronics Project Manager - Electronics Assembly
East Sussex based
£42,000 - £47,000 plus bonus and benefits
An Electronics Project Manager with experience in Electronics Assembly is required by a global Engineering client of ours on a permanent basis.
This is a permanent opportunity which includes a salary of up to £47,000 plus bonus and benefits
Overview of the Electronics Project Manager role:
- Preparing project cost estimates and justifications
- Producing agreed project plans and milestones
- Liaising with managers to agree resource levels required
- Day to day management of assigned projects
Key skills required for the Electronics Project Manager role:
- 3 years in project management in an electronics assembly environment.
- Must be able to plan project based on timescales given by lead engineers in team.
- Must be a good communicator and influencer.
- Self-motivated to achieve agreed goals
- Must be a good communicator and influencer
If you are an Electronics Project Manager looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent