Role holder will have detailed knowledge of recruitment marketing and employer brand campaign development and deployment. They will work with both internal and teams and external agencies to develop campaigns across multiple channels, using different media and content formats. They should have good understanding of how effective campaigns are developed including strategic and creative development processes, asset production, media buying and campaign measurement and optimisations. They will be the subject matter experts in asset production, media trends and audience insights that impact effectiveness e.g. video consumption insights, platform enhancements, new content formats and so on. The individual would be an experienced professional with technical expertise in using audience segmentation and insight to influence specific groups in positively influencing perceptions of the client as an employer. This will in turn drive attraction to present and future career opportunities creating pipelines of warm candidates/talent pools. The role will involve capturing data on campaign activities performance and make recommendations for optimisation. They will have a keen eye for talent competitors' recruitment marketing campaigns and be feeding insight into the organisation to inform ongoing strategy.
They will partner directly with stakeholders both within the businesses and in CoE's to understand specific challenges affecting attraction and recruitment or employer brand challenges. . This will include a variety of campaign types including a) specific audiences e.g. Early careers and veterans, b) critical skills/roles, c) specific geographies, d) specific Employer brand themes e.g. D&I. They will be able to distil business requirements and challenges into clear briefs and project scope documents They will then build campaign strategies for each, using expertise and knowledge of channel and audiences to deliver professional recommendations to stakeholders in how the campaign will address their strategic challenges. They will act as a trusted advisor, bringing insight, robust thinking and best practise to campaign approaches. They will use excellent partnering and influencing skills to work collaboratively with stakeholders and will build positive working relationships.
They will have line management responsibility, overseeing the development, deployment, measurement and optimisation of the campaigns, ensuring the work is delivered on brand, on brief, on budget and on time. They will draw on resource and specialists from external agencies and suppliers as well as internal functions such as the digital marketing team to ensure a holistic brand approach.
Role requires a good understanding of the business and a comprehensive knowledge of Marketing channels and campaigns that span several channels across the marketing mix as appropriate. They will own some vendor relationships and should be experienced in effective agency management best practise and relationship governance.
Listed below are some of the typical duties undertaken, however this is not intended to be a fully comprehensive list:
- Works as an SME and business partner to develop campaigns that address key business recruitment challenges and positively influence perception of the client as an employer.
- Analyses industry insights and market wide creative trends and innovation to inform short and long term campaign approaches that drive ongoing campaign performance improvement and inform future development roadmap.
- Acts as a trusted advisor, building positive and effective business relationships, working collaboratively to provide specialist insight and expertise.
- Manages, leads and delivers projects to deliver agreed business/functional outcomes, taking ownership of delivery on time, on brief, on brand and on budget.
- Agrees briefs, and prepares responses to be presented to stakeholders which outline campaign strategy and delivery
- Ongoing communication with stakeholders at key milestones to ensure they are engaged and included, bring them on the journey throughout the campaign development process.
- Planning and optimisation whilst campaign in flight to optimise budget split, geographies, time of day/week, A/B testing
- Deploy campaigns across several channels, typically to include PPC, Programmatic display, digital advertorial content, partnerships and e-shots/email campaigns.
- Ensures PCA process for individual campaigns and leads analysis across campaigns to drive continuous improvement for future projects. Provides analytical insight and has the ability to interpret, manage and manipulate data with an excellent attention to detail.
- Works with recruitment marketing channels manager and co-ordinator to effectively deploy campaigns in "owned" channels as part of the campaign channel mix.
- Seen by internal stakeholders as the primary / initial point of
- contact for recruitment marketing campaigns.
- Role holder will spend a large proportion of time partnering
- with business stakeholders and managing external agencies/vendors.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team and line
- manage one or two direct reports, sharing technical expertise
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to flex and adapt in line with business priorities.
Please feel free to get in touch with Jack Parratt if you are interested in this role - 0161 694 9210 / JParratt@outsource-uk.co.uk