Engine Performance Test Engineer
Based in Peterborough an Engine Performance Engineer is required to work on an 12 month with the likely hood of extension for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel engines.
- Conduct and/or direct engine tests, calibration and performance development to support technical requirements
- Conduct and/or direct tests (including Design of Experiments), checking data quality, test result integrity and repeatability.
- Write requirements, procedures, and reports and formally present on test outcomes.
- Plan, manage and deliver tests to tight time scales and to right quality.
- Collaborate with global team to drive alignment and best practices
Skills and Experience required:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering curriculum
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an excellent problem solver
- Self-motivated and able to deliver with minimum supervision.
- Experience in combustion, performance, and economy development of diesel engines.
- Experienced in the use of testbed software, calibration tools, emissions measuring equipment and test data logging systems.
- Hands on engine testing and problem-solving experience.
- Experience in virtual or simulation-based calibration
- Project Management methods and processes
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything