Engineering Administrator - Maintenance - MS Office
East Sussex based
Up to £26,000 plus bonus and benefits
An Administrator with experience ideally working within a Manufacturing, Production or Engineering environment is required by a global Engineering client of ours. This role is to support the administration requirements of each of the Maintenance, Safety and Quality departments on site and provide a focal point for all common services.
This is a permanent opportunity which includes a base salary of up to £26,000 dependent upon experience and qualifications plus bonus and benefits.
Overview of the Engineering Administrator - Maintenance role:
- Organise routine service visits and legislative inspections for all plant and equipment.
- Maintain records of all SHE training and PPE purchases and issues.
- Provide administrative support to the company using MS Office software i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- General office admin- order stationery, laminate documents, arranging taxis, hire cars, taking messages etc. as appropriate.
- Provide occasional cover for reception
Key skills required for the Engineering Administrator - Maintenance:
- Three years administrative experience, with exposure to a Maintenance Administration environment
- Computer literate with a high level of skill in the use of the relevant software packages - word processing (Word), spreadsheet (Excel), presentations (Powerpoint), E-mail.
- Ability to use computerised manufacturing systems. Training will be provided for certain software.
If you are an Engineering Administrator looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything