A Engineering Coordinator is required to work on a fifteen month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Washington Tyne & Wear.
Overview of the Engineering Co-ordinator contract role
The Engineering Capability Co-ordinator will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the people aspects of the NGMS transition plan, to ensure the Engineering Capability is aligned to the requirements of the NGMS contract.
Competencies/Skills and Expertise include the following:
- Educated and qualified to HNC level or above (or equivalent).
- Previous experience in a Training/HR role would be advantageous.
- Applicant needs to be conversant with Microsoft Office applications (essential).
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with their stakeholders.
- A professional individual who is self-motivated.
- Close attention to detail, with an ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Flexibility and have the capabilities to be proactive in a driven environment.
- Prioritising a constantly varying workload, in parallel with maintaining high quality standards and meeting deadlines.
The role is based inWashington Tyne & Wear.
If you are a Co-Ordinator looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything