Environment Manager -Inside IR35
Based in Swindon (working from home until further notice) an Environment Manager is required on a contract basis to work on a Support & Revenue Platform Programme and with the IT Engineering team to ensure appropriate management of all environments needed for the new Support & Revenue services.
Working collaboratively across the programme and IT Teams to:
- Create and maintain environments inventory
- Track environment provisioning and build activities
- Manage environment usage schedule, book environments (consuming systems, integration, backend systems)
- Manage environment maintenance schedules / activities (patching, code deployments etc.)
- Manage incident management for test environments
- Accountability for ensuring correct versions of code, configuration and data deployed to correct environments
Candidates need to have experience of the above.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.