Environmental Health and Safety Associate
Based in Peterlee an Environmental Health and Safety Associate is required to work on an 12 month with the likely hood of extension for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel engines.
- You'll be required to move from learning and assisting others to learning to contribute independently under the guidance of the EHS Manager.
- Make decisions on routine with limited risk issues that may affect the facility.
- Meet expectations in delivering results, learn to consider alternative courses of actions using strong change management skills, make timely decisions and develop relationships between the EHS team and other areas.
- Manage several assignments allowing them to gain experience in multiple EHS functions.
- Perform structured assignments that require some interpretation of data and regulations, identification of problem sources and possible remedial actions.
Skills and Experience required:
- Need to have NEBOSH general cert or equivalent
- Have exhibited the ability to begin working independently & with teams.
- Have undertaken proactive EHS tasks that have had measurable improvements.
- Must have strong communications and people management skills.
- An understanding of change management.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything