Outsource UK are currently seeking a Environment Release Manager for a 6 month contract for a client based in Swindon.
Candidates will required to work through Umbrella or PAYE.
This role will be remote until foreseeable but candidates might be required to work in the office a few days a week.
Release Manager to join the Support & Revenue Platform Programme Team - please see attached briefing/scope. The ideal candidate will coordinate what's need in terms of environments across the programme
- Responsible for looking at release management across the whole S&RP Programme and coordinating all of the environments that are needed (Salesforce, EDP, Data Integrations, Adobe Campaign, Digital apps
- Working collaboratively across the programme and IT Teams to:
- Create and maintain environments inventory
- Track environment provisioning and build activities
- Manage environment usage schedule, book environments (consuming systems, integration, backend systems)
- Manage environment maintenance schedules / activities (patching, code deployments etc.)
- Manage incident management for test environments
- Accountability for ensuring correct versions of code, configuration and data deployed to correct environments
- Extensive skills in Release Management and Testing
- Previously used technologies Salesforce, and worked on Data Integrations.
- Knowledge of incident management and environment management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.