Outsource are currently seeking a ERP Applications Analyst for a 6-12 month contract for a manufacturing company in Peterlee.
This role will be based inside IR35 candidates are required to go through PAYE or Umbrella Company.
Job Purpose: A vacancy exists within the facility for an Applications Analyst to work in the IT department. Reporting to the Applications Team Lead the role includes ERP system support & development
- Providing day-to-day support for the ERP system
- Application development, small projects on the ERP system
- Application development to support the manufacturing environment using a variety of Microsoft Tools
- Developing Transactional Standard Work
- Handling requests for ERP user access
- Analysing user requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow and scheduling limitations.
- Analyse science, engineering, business and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems.
- Gather requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers.
- Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation.
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Knowledge of design techniques and principals involved in production of drawings and models.
- Basic knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL, etc.
- Previous Applications development experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click 'Apply' or call Tewsdae Phillips at Outsource on 0121 809 6318.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk