Ethics Reporting and Data Co-ordinator
A Ethics Reporting and Data Co-ordinator is required to work on a four month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Surrey.
Overview of the Ethics Reporting and Data Co-ordinator contract role
Support Ethics Helpline intake mechanism at Group level - reports via Email inbox, phoneline and web reporting:
- Initial triage for urgent reports / escalations
- Data transfer to Archer
- Case reviews with BU Ethics Leads
- Management of Ethics website and EO teamsite Archer and Tableau day-to-day maintenance Ethics officer network support - administration Archer and Tableau training
- Organise Ethics Officer Conference
- Production of data for annual report and for audit purposes
- Co-ordination of the creation of Group-wide Ethics communications materials
- Co-ordination of the EO Conference
The role is based in Farnborough, Hampshire commutable from Aldershot, Farnham, Wokingham, Bracknell, Chertsey, Weybridge, Woking, Guildford, Farnham, Winchester, Basingstoke and Reading with excellent access from Surrey and Berkshire
If you are a Data Co-ordinator looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything