Expenses Administrator - Concur/Infor LN/Oracle/SAP
Based In Preston an Expenses Administrator is required on a 4 to 6 month contract basis to work for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work.
Overview of the Expenses Administrator
- This is a role within the Expense team working on the daily tasks and recovery actions on the Infor LN ERP system.
- You will be expected to support the manual daily interface task and the recovery actions to clear down the accounts prior to an automated interface being implemented later this year.
- Investigation and reconciliation of employee expense accounts
- Working to recover any money owed to the business
- Learn multiple ERP systems and produce KPI's
- Creditor and debtor reporting
- Ensure defined financial controls are observed and report any fails to team leader
Key Skills of the Expenses Administrator
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and be comfortable in operating IT systems generally
- Minimum 4 GCSE's at Grade C or above including Mathematics and English
- Ability to work at a fast pace, sometimes working under pressure
- Effective communication of information both written and verbally
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communications skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic team player with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Concur Expense system knowledge (desirable)
- Infor LN system knowledge (desirable)
- SAP system knowledge (desirable)
- Oracle system knowledge (desirable)
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk