Outsource UK are currently working with a leading Manufacturing company who are seeking a Export Coordinator for a 6 month contract based in Caerphilly - This role will be working from home.
To be the first point of contact for all Customer queries and orders, whilst building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers and colleagues at all levels. Undertaking your duties in accordance with the documented procedures relevant to your role and the principles and guidelines of Good Distribution Practice.
Hours: 8.30-4.30 (30 mins lunch)
- Provide professional, courteous call handling via the BCM telephony system, to agreed service levels
- Full training is provide on the systems
- Accurate processing of Email and Fax orders within required lead times, including manual allocation of stock
- Dealing with Customer issues efficiently and effectively
- Liaising with Key Departments/colleagues to resolve Customer issues e.g. Pricing, Delivery and Non Conformance
- Logging Complaints and Non compliances, including Quality issues, on the SharePoint database
- Processing of Sales Returns
- Managing Back Orders for non-weekly customers
- Provide Logistics colleagues with instructions for the dispatch of Export Orders via daily Export Header Sheets
- Manual allocation of Stock
- Creating and providing Export documentation for customs clearance, including commercial invoices, letters of credit and Pro Forma invoices
- Provide packing lists for customers
- Provide system generated invoices, commercial invoices with commodity codes, to customers/freight forwarders
- Liaise with Freight forwarder to arrange freight and documentation
- Create manual invoices for freight charges for certain customers
- Strong communication and verbal skills
- Customer Service and Complaints handling experience
- Working on a fast past environment so have to pick up training quickly.
- Someone who can think on their feet
- High level of detail and can learn things quickly
- Full training provided
- Previously worked in Logistics/Exporting industry
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.