Export Customer Services Coordinator - £9.48 per hour
Based in Caerphilly I'm currently recruiting for an Export Customer Services Coordinator on an initial 6 month contract basis.
You'll be required to be the first point of contact for all Customer queries and orders, whilst building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Provide professional, courteous call handling via the BCM telephony system, to agreed service levels
- Accurate processing of Email and Fax orders within required lead times, including manual allocation of stock
- Dealing with Customer issues efficiently and effectively
- Liaising with Key Departments/colleagues to resolve Customer issues e.g. Pricing, Delivery and Non Conformance
- Logging Complaints and Non compliances, including Quality issues, on the SharePoint database
- Processing of Sales Returns
- Managing Back Orders for non-weekly customers
- Provide Logistics colleagues with instructions for the dispatch of Export Orders via daily Export Header Sheets
- Manual allocation of Stock
- Creating and providing Export documentation for customs clearance, including commercial invoices, letters of credit and invoices
- Provide packing lists for customers
- Provide system generated invoices, commercial invoices with commodity codes, to customers/freight forwarders
- Liaise with Freight forwarder to arrange freight and documentation
- Create manual invoices for freight charges for certain customers
- Strong communication and verbal skills
- Export Customer Service and Complaints handling experience
- Working on a fast past environment so have to pick up training quickly - full training will be provided
- Someone who can think on their feet
- High level of detail and can learn things quickly
- Previously worked in Logistics/Exporting industry
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything