Facilities & Fleet Administrator - ICFM or Other, Excel
A Facilities & Fleet Administrator is required to work on a 6 month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Engineering client based in Cheshire
Overview of the Facilities & Fleet Administrator contract role
To provide high-level support and taking responsibility for the administration of vehicle requirements for all Company Wide Divisions in the UK & Ireland.
To support RESS provide a professional and effective facilities management service
This role requires a hardworking, enthusiastic individual with an acute eye for detail relating to a complex fleet of company cars & vans (LCV's). Main Responsibilities:
- To have a strong understanding and knowledge of the HSE management of operational road risk principles
- To ensure all spreadsheets and online web portals are updated (change of driver, costs centre, address etc)
- To regularly audit and review (monthly) the accuracy of driver and vehicle details
- To process all parking, speeding, adhoc fines and send HR / Payroll any relevant salary deductions
- To supply new starters with a starter pack, arrange provision of a company vehicle and fuel card (if applicable) in accordance with company policy
- To support new and replacement vehicle orders, monitor the order progressions, to keep end-users informed of progress and to ensure that new fuel cards are ordered. Also to replace lost/damaged fuel cards
- To ensure new starters' vehicles, new orders or temporary hire vehicles are registered on the TFL congestion charge, Ringo, Paybyphone and Easytrip web site where necessary
- To arrange deliveries & collections of vehicles via the designated supplier
- To monitor the 'pool' fleet on a weekly basis to ensure all vehicles are utilized and allocated within grade to save on hire costs
- Minimum NVQ 3 in Business Administration or Finance
- ICFM or other specific fleet qualification
- Minimum 6 x months experience working in a complex fleet administration environment
- Strong IT skills, advanced Excel is essential (Macros, VLookup, pivot tables etc)
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritise work. .
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Polite and friendly telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure using his/her own initiative
Key skills required for the Facilities & Fleet Administrator
The role is based in Northwich, Cheshire
If you are a Facilities & Fleet Administrator looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Paul Scott on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9198
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything