Facilities CAD Engineer
A Facilities CAD Engineer with Building Services experience is required to work on a 6-Months contract (with the possibility of extension) for our defence client based in Broad Oak.
This is a six-month contract with a leading UK defence company.
Overview of the Facilities CAD Engineer role
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the Drawing Pack reflects the As Built status.of building fabric, Mechanical and Electrical (M/E) Services and Combat Systems Equipment. This will be undertaken through the consolidation of existing drawings through building services surveys and CSE equipment survey.
- Management through the Generation, Update and Consolidate of the:-
- MISC Building Fabric, Mechanical & Electrical Drawing Pack using AutoCAD 2016 or Higher
- Combat Systems Equipment (CSE) Installations Drawing Pack using AutoCAD 2016 or Higher
- MISC's Building Health and Safety File
- Update and provide recommendations and Implement updates to the Drawing Pack Configuration Management system
- Support the Facilities Team in ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities and changes comply with legislation
- Ability to work in both MS & PS (Model Space & Paper Space)
Key skills required for the Facilities CAD Engineer
- Engineering Qualification HNC to HND in electrical/Mechanical/Facilities
- AutoCAD Experience (2016 or above)
- Experienced in Buildings Services
- Good Understanding of Building Service Surveying.
If you are a Facilities CAD Engineer with Building Services experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything