Field Service Engineer
£24,000 - £29,000 plus bonus and benefits
Outsource UK are recruiting on behalf of a global Engineering client for a Field Service Engineer who will support on-site maintenance contracts at sites in the Oxford area as well as for other customer sites throughout the UK when required to support other Engineers.
This is a permanent role with a starting salary of up to £29,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Overview of the Field Service Engineer role:
- Ensure the goal of minimum expenditure and maximum customer satisfaction is maintained to provide lowest cost of ownership, through diligent expenditure of expenses and control of inventory.
- Ensure that all clients equipment on customer's sites are optimised to meet their changing needs and work with them to identify areas for improved design, component selection, procedures and training.
- Monitor site performance to ensure product focus and service procedures are maintained in order to meet customer needs.
- Assist management in conducting thorough accident and incident investigations and implements or arranges for indicated corrective/preventive actions.
Necessary experience required for this position includes:
- Apprenticeship in mechanical, chemical or electrical bias engineering and practical hands-on approach to work.
- Preferably minimum of 2 years practical experience, preferably in an engineering service environment. Alternatively, experience in a light mechanical or electronic assembly or service operation.
If you are a Field Service Engineer looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent