Finance Administrator (Microsoft Excel exp)
A Finance Administrator with Microsoft Excel experience is required to work on a 7-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our defence client based in Glascoed.
This is a seven-month contract with a leading UK defence company.
Overview of the Finance Administrator (Microsoft Excel exp) role
As a process advisor you will report to the team Supervisor and are responsible for the delivery of service activities on behalf of our customers. Primary activities can include review, quality control and input of customer and vendor master data in to ERP systems, accurate and timely entry of cash receipts and debtor dispute management and hosting debtor meetings with senior stakeholders. You will be responsible for effective execution of the financial processes and ensuring these are accurately documented. This role has a direct impact on the wider AR team and the working capital management of our customers. BOS customers will interact with this role on a day to day basis so delivering a high quality service and ensuring customer satisfaction is of prime importance.
- Cash allocation support for colleagues where required and ownership of accurate and timely clearance of unapplied cash.
- Management of team shared mailboxes and relevant housekeeping to ensure all emails are responded to in a timely manner
- Debtor chasing and arranging meetings to discuss debt escalations where necessary.
- Debtor reporting including aging profiles, payment promises and dispute analysis.
- Debtor review meeting organisation, preparation of key areas of discussion and escalation.
- Working closely with internal colleagues to ensure data is shared and reflected in the credit management system in a timely manner. E.g. AP Rejection log reviews
Key skills required for the Finance Administrator (Microsoft Excel exp)
- Must have strong Microsoft excel including how to complete basic formulas such as sums, ifs, vlookups etc.
- Experience of ERP systems within a finance environment and Experience of SAP or Oracle would be highly advantageous but not essential
- Operate within clearly defined procedures and tasks with supervision.
- Have the ability to present large data sets to others in a concise, easy to understand format.
If you are a Finance Administrator with Microsoft Excel experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).