Outsource UK are currently seeking a Finance Analyst for a 4 month contract for a large media company in London.
This role will be remote based and is inside IR35 so the candidate will be required to go through Umbrella or PAYE.
The role will be part of a small team responsible for planning & forecasting the Digital Store revenue. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and flexible team player with a strong analytical mind; an excellent communicator who thrives in a fast-paced commercial environment.
- Assisting with the monthly flash forecast process, including reconciling multiple planning models/ inputs across the Business Planning team
- Assisting the quarterly & annual Store revenue submission process to finance including accurate and timely completion of templates and/or planning tools as required
- Assisting with publication of Store revenue forecasts & targets working closely with the Performance Reporting team and ensuring 'one version of the truth'
- Support other forecasting activities as required including for quarterly forecasts, full year Budget
- Ad hoc analysis/insight as required
- Strong experience in a commercial analyst or financial analyst role
- Proven track record of using data to drive business decisions with strong analytical skills
- The ability to structure problems for analysis, analyse the data, and provide actionable recommendations
- Highly proficient using excel/powerpoint
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Microstrategy experience a plus
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities
- Degree Educated preferred
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk