Finance Assistant - Accounts Assistant
£20,000 - £26,000
Outsource UK have partnered with a global organisation who are looking for a Finance Assistant on a permanent basis. This role is a hybrid role involving Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Credit Control arenas.
These roles will be based at my client's office in Birmingham
Key skills for this opportunity:
- General knowledge and understanding of accounting procedures
- Client centric
- Proven organisation skills with ability to prioritise in a timely and efficient manner
- Strong relationship building skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Updating supplier information within company procedure
- Maintain cheque received register, processing transactions and banking cheques.
- Inputting payments on multiple banking platforms
- Assist with general accounts payable and accounts receivable duties as required
This role would suit someone who is available at short notice and has a strong Finance background.
If you are interested in applying, please click apply now to have your CV reviewed immediately or ring 0161 694 9216 and ask to speak to Stephen Lynch for more information.