How will you contribute?
- Supporting and forming a partnership with the operations team to drive business requirements.
- Responsible for period end activities in the P&L and balance sheet, including preparation and presentation of commentary to support costs and KPIs.
- Introducing strong financial governance to underlying processes (management accounts, budgets, forecasts, business cases etc).
- Seeking and introducing best practice with the aim of improving the control environment and process efficiency.
- Debt and cash management.
- Commercial support to the business, supporting ad-hoc commercial requirements in a timely and accurate fashion providing information for decision making.
- Ensure internal controls and procedures are in place and complied with at all times.
What will you bring?
- A qualified accountant or qualified by experience.
- Demonstrate drive, energy and a commitment to the continuous improvement of overall contract performance.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Developed numerical and literacy skills are essential, combined with ability to translate financial issues to a non-financial audience.
- Excellent process improvement experience using excel models to introduce efficiency and control to a business.
- Ability to work with others from different teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop effective relationships and trust with customers and internal stakeholders.
- An influential and challenging individual and able to motivate and develop others