Role: Operational Team Lead
Type: Permanent staff
Competitive salary (subject to level of experience) plus benefits
Outsource UK's client is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. They are among the largest commercial real estate services firms with core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, global occupier services, investment management, tenant representation, and valuations & advisory. They are based in Birmingham- following government advice, the office has re-opened and from the 21st June they will rotate teams and be in the office 3 days per week.
To implement and effectively use work management principles to lead and manage the team and key outcome objects, ensuring that behaviours are in line with company values, all performance standards and improvement activities are kept constantly on target and performance statistics and 121actions are kept up to date.
At this level, role holders are managing a team, allocating work, controlling workload, developing team members and managing individual and team performance. They are responsible for managing resources and performance management of the team. They are responsible for ensuring that quality and service standards are met through active performance management routines and discussions.
This person will also be expected to contribute ideas for process improvement and implement solutions. They can also act as a referral point for the team on technical issues and complaints.
- Produce plans that achieve targets and objectives and meet customer requirements
- Communicate business and team objectives at all levels to motivate and gain commitment to targets and plans
- Allocate work in line with customer requirements/ priorities and optimal performance
- Actively monitor and control the work of individuals to ensure plans are achieved and agreed working practice is followed and take any corrective steps to ensure all targets are met
- Implement and maintain a comprehensive set of measures
- Produce management information to analyse performance in key result areas
- Continuously improve the performance of business processes and people to enhance customer service and manage costs.
For full details on this role please contact Paul Ellis on 0161 694 9203 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website.
Outsource - taking care of everything