Outsource UK are currently working with a Finance company who are seeking a Finance/Governance PMO Manager for a position based in Buckinghamshire (Working from home until further notice).
Candidates need to work through an Umbrella Company for this role.
You will lead the governance process for project estimations including running the approval committee which covers reviewing and challenging the project estimations scope and risk to delivery and the following:
- Lead QA reviews to ensure quality and that appropriate risks reflected.
- Manage the year end process ensuring all estimates are accurate & transition smoothly.
- Constantly look for ways to improve the governance support model and be able to suggest solutions that provide robust governance whilst minimising the effort to the project delivery teams.
- Provide leadership in evolving capacity management capability & manage a diverse range of stakeholders and collaborate within the company on all areas of work finance & estimations.
Skills and experience required:
- Project and Governance experience within a Programme Management Office.
- Experience in supporting IT enabled business change programmes.
- A financial background and understanding of financial concepts.
- Capability to translate financial information into management summaries
- Good with excel and PowerPoint.
- An understanding of agile projects would be beneficial.
- Coaching & mentoring attitude who shares knowledge within the team and passionate about building solutions with security in mind.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.