Outsource UK are currently working with a Finance company who are seeking a Full Stack Developer (Angular) for a 4 month contract position based in Buckinghamshire.
Responsibilities for the Angular Developer:
- Working on a large innovation project you will be responsible for programming functionalities, including automated complex testing, multi-tier front and backend applications
- Providing operational support for existing applications always based on a Continuous Integration and continuous development view.
- Managing and mentoring multiple development teams
- You will join a squad of 10 people with different roles.
- Extensive knowledge of working with distributed infrastructure systems and client-server architectures.
- Good knowledge of AWS infrastructure would be desired.
- Good working knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Familiarised with agile frame work and tools (Jira, Confluence, Git) and scrum / Kanban methodology
- Knowledge of best practices to facilitate the delivery of responsive sites, built with mobile devices in mind.
- An understanding of aspects of front-end styling and implementation.
- CSS and CSS pre-processors â€¢ Experience of TypeScript, Node JS, npm is a plus.
If you would like to be considered please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.