Functional Support Analyst/Tester - Oracle
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Functional Support Analyst/Tester to work on a contract based remotely.
You will be Supporting system end users by resolving both first level issues and functional/technical issues (second level), as well as performing regular activities to ensure high availability and high performance of the systems in scope (Oracle EBS R12). Completing regular testing of the system as and when required working with the Testing Lead.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for resolving production issues raised by global end users (1st and 2nd level) pertaining to the Oracle E-Business Suite Financials R12 and Enabling Applications where required
- Performing continuous monitoring of systems' health Oracle EBS R12 predominantly and Enabling Applications where required
- Responsible for escalating production issues to third parties
- Actively contribute to preventative activities and root cause analysis/resolution
- Perform maintenance, administration and configuration of the applications in scope for the team
- Provide support to projects within the Center of Excellence when required
- Provide support to projects transitioning to production
- Adhere to Center of Excellence Finance IT policies and standards, follow defined processes
- Provide input for internal processes optimisations/improvements
- Responsible for EiS functional support and escalate as required
- Participates in regression testing as required, working with the testing lead
Skills and experience required:
- 3+ years' experience working with Oracle EBS R12 Financials as a Functional or Techno-Functional specialist.
- E-Business Suite experience.
- 1+ years' experience with Oracle SQL.
- Experience of decision making responsibility for the best way to resolve issue's to the satisfaction of the relevant stakeholders and the team's performance against SLA's
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to send your CV or contact Siobhan O'Halloran on 0161 519 0487.