Global Mobility Manager - Business Change/Transformation (Remote Working)
A Global Mobility Manager is required to work on a twelve-month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Preston.
Overview of the Global Mobility Manager contract roles
- You would be required to take a lead role in the transformation of a global mobility service where approximately 400-500 people are in process at any time.
- This will involve analysing the end to end process and identify how the service could be delivered more effectively in the future.
- Working with the business to understand the AS-IS approach you will scope, shape and deliver a new operating model.
Key skills required for the Global Mobility Manager
- Candidates must have strong experience of delivering business change and transformation across Global Mobility/HR functions.
- You will be required to deliver best practice solutions within Global Mobility and previous experience of advising on the benefits of running a service in-house vs outsourcing to a 3rd party is required
If you are a Global Mobility Manager looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9196
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything