Outsource are currently working with a Banking client who are seeking a GMC/Quadient Developer for a position based in Buckinghamshire.
Candidates will be required to go through Umbrella or PAYE.
- Be a key developer in a team of Quadient developers working on a variety of communications, including large scale print, to developing PUSH notifications with the aim to deliver the best service for our customers.
- Building the complex communications for the bank alongside managing the Designer development to facilitate the front end Interactive tool to be used by other areas of the bank.
- The team is currently working on Version 12 and upgrading to Version 14
- Documenting batch print communications
- Covering various channels, like SMS and Push notifications
- You will be part of a wider CCM team all working on building and maintaining the communication channels for the financial company.
- Reporting directly into a small Quadient based team working closely with the other members to deliver the complex communications for the bank.
Essential Skills Required:
- Experience using Inspire Designer
- Inspire Automation and Interactive are beneficial
- Previously used Java or Control-M is also beneficial
- Strong communication skills are key due to the fast paced department.
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.