Graduate Material Planner - Chinese/Mandarin Speaking
Based in Desford, Leicester a Chinese/Mandarin Speaking Material Planner is required on a 6 month contract basis.
Ideally I'm looking for a Chinese/Mandarin speaking graduates who has a manufacturing degree because on the job training will be provided.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work.
- Examine documents, materials and products, and monitor work processes in order to assess completeness, accuracy and conformation to standards and specifications.
- Review documents such as production schedules, work orders, and staffing tables to determine personnel and materials requirements, and material priorities.
- Record production data, including volume produced, consumption of raw materials, and quality control measures.
- Requisition and maintain inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet production demands.
- Revise production schedule, when required, due to design changes, labour or material shortages or other interruptions.
- Distribute production schedules and work orders to departments.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills are required with the ability to use your own initiative.
- Experience in using MS Office especially excel.
- You will be communicating frequently with suppliers, so a professional and confident telephone manner is essential.
- Ability to analyse costs related to manufacturing, labour and materials.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to shipping and production.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.