Our Financial Services client based in Edinburgh are looking for a Head of Acquisition & Credit Strategy. The company is offering fantastic remote working with only circa 4 days per month required.
Leading the strategic development of the new lending strategy within the Bank, optimising sustainable profitability and managing credit risk within appetite. Providing leadership and setting the vision for the Credit Risk Acquisition teams.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Provide leadership and coaching to Acquisition teams.
- Owning and developing the the credit risk framework for new business e.g. Policy and decisioning strategies.
- Ensure lending remains within the Bank's appetite and credit quality is in line with expectations.
- Be enthusiatic and driven with regards to new and emerging technology and techniques.
- Maintain an effective control environment.
- Representing the Bank externally, maintaining strong relationships with regulators, auditors and 3rd party suppliers.
- Share strong market knowledge and portfolio insight in the team, and using these to help inform strategy and appetite.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Extensive experience within a Credit Risk Function or other Analytical Role.
- Previous leadership experience and team management skills.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully influencing stakeholder groups.
- Experience driving innovation in Credit Risk.
- Breadth of knowledge across the Customer lifecycle knowledge.
Should you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this exciting role, please apply and you will be contacted by James Evans from Outsource UK.