Due to ambitious growth plans a financial services organisation based in Edinburgh are looking for a Head of Credit Cards Acquisition to come in and deliver the Credit Cards annual account plan, ensuring that customers have access to the right product for their circumstances and balancing risk reward across the organisation.
- Drive the delivery of the Credit Cards annual account plan. Including both the longer term development of the channel strategy as well as delivery of profitable sales targets.
- Identify opportunities to formulate a prioritised road-map for channel and trade driving activities to achieve LTP.
- Responsibile for forecasting LTP targets for all existing products/propositions.
- Identify and deliver revenue opportunities to support NPV's and define pricing strategy for new business.
- Management of the multimillion marketing budget for Cards.
- Work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ensuring channel performance is optimised.
Required Experience & Skills
- Able to work with multiple sources of information and complex processes.
- Excellent numeracy and communication skills and able to build strong relationships.
- Effective leadership, project management and stakeholder management.
- Proven track record of product acquisition, marketing, channel management / development and delivery.
- Strong understanding of financial services including Credit Cards.
- knowledge of P&L drivers, regulatory environment and the marketplace.
Should you have the relevant skills / experience required for this position and would be interested in receiving a full specification then discussing further, please apply.