Outsource UK is one of the UK's largest and independently owned and award winning staffing firms, specialising in finding candidates amazing careers and partnering our customers to realise their corporate ambitions by supplying them with a variety of staffing solutions.
Care is central to our philosophy, so you'll find plenty of perks and an open, friendly atmosphere in every corner of the company. Don't just take our word for it, this December were named SIA's 2020 Best Staffing Company To Work For!
We do our utmost to be a pleasure to work with and the testimonials we receive from our clients and candidates suggest we're getting it right!
Head of Finance to support our Finance Director in ensuring the financial health and regulatory compliance of the company.
We have a fabulous team of finance professionals who are dedicated to supporting the company in reaching its objectives and you will have responsibility for their management, productivity, coaching and development, alongside the FD.
- Work with the FD to set financial targets for the company; including budgets for company/departmental expenditure; and provide systems to facilitate this.
- Proactively work with the FD to ensure strong financial management and controls are in place to understand and manage risk. This includes consideration for operations, acquisitions, investments, divestments and disposals.
- Support and challenge the FD and Business Unit Heads with astute and meaningful performance analysis, blending regular KPI reporting with insight to support new initiatives.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate financial information is available to the Business within required timescales.
- Investigate and provide solutions to problems; spotting crucial issues and bringing these to the FD's attention
- Ensure the company maintains a sound financial position with strong financial management on a day to day basis.
- Maintain and oversee all financial information produced by the finance team
Outsource will give you full support, training and coaching to help you achieve your goals and in return for your hard work and commitment we'll invest in your development, celebrate your success and reward you with a competative benefits package.
We're looking for a vibrant, people centric, Head of Finance who has a proven track record of working as either a Financial Controller, Head of Finance or similar level position. Someone who is passionate about creating a high functioning team environment, an excellent communicator and happy having conversations with both internal colleagues and external customers.
Essential skills include:
- CIMA, ACA, ACMA or ACCA Qualified
- Proven track record of operating in progressively senior financial leadership roles.
- Experience of working in the Recruitment industry with a solid understanding of contingent labour, operating payroll of over 1,000 PSC, Umbrella & PAYE workers
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organisation.
- Demonstrable track record in identifying and leading strategic business benefit/growth opportunities.
- Excellent people and organisational leadership skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Advanced Excel and modelling skills.
To apply for this exciting new opportunity, please email your CV to Anna Kramer - firstname.lastname@example.org