Our financial services client based in the Midlands are looking for a Head of Financial Risk to provide second line oversight of financial risks including capital risk, liquidity risk, funding risk and market risk. In this role you would ensure the first line is managing such risks alongside the risk framework as well as provide second line oversight of the management of financial risk.
The role includes flexible working.
- Assist in the design, implementation and maintenance of risk management practices inc the Risk Management Framework.
- Develop and maintain the organisations stress testing framework.
- Carry out second line oversight of ICAAP, ILAAP & RRP submissions.
- Assist with the relevant areas to the Corporate Plan, ICAAP, ILAAP, LCP, RDOCP and the Recovery Plan including stress scenarios.
Key Skills / Experience Required
- Strong knowledge of financial risks including capital, liquidity, funding and market risk.
- Strong understanding of financial products offered in the UK retail market.
- Strong knowledge of the key regulation in respect to prudential risk.
- Knowledge of ICAAP, ILAAP & RRP.
- Good understanding of FCA regulation and an understanding of other relevant regulations.
- A proven track record of analysing complex data.
- Experience of risk management gained within financial services.
- Experience of producing or providing oversight of ICAAPs, ILAAPs and recovery plans.
Full specification can be provided.
Please apply and if suitable you will be contacted by Outsource UK.