Head of front office Support - FX - E-Trading- Contract to Perm
A great opportunity has a risen for a Head of Front Office Support to work on an initial 5/6 month contract inside IR35 and then move to a permanent role with a great salary and benefits.
This role will involve is the day to day support to fix and fail, procedural, audit and testing requirements. My Client requires more of a DevOps environment as they have just moved QA under the Dev functions as part of their re-organisation.
- Working with development heads to look at writing code that's more supportable.
- Managing the existing support leads, looking at how to support Sales and Trading as they build out the lines of business.
- Understanding architecture, suggest ideas and work with the development side proactively.
- Supporting NY & Singapore more as there is a global client base using the systems.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of facing off and partnering with Front Office stakeholders, able to look at how they should be managing themselves and supporting Front Office.
- Experience working in an electronic trading environment.
- Bringing discipline around support functions.
- This environment it's not very automated so there is not much test automation in place and because of this candidates need to have experience of helping to move in that direction, able to review and take procedure and look at how they can automate these, looking service availability, DevOps tooling etc
Please note this role is inside IR35 and candidates will not be able to work through a Limited Company.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.