Head of IT - Infrastructure and Services (Inside IR35)
Contract to Perm opportunity - £500 -£700 per day
This Head of IT - Infrastructure and Services role is a crucial position that will ultimately deliver innovative, reliable and secure IT infrastructure, services, tools and knowledge to deliver against our client's business objectives.
This is an initial contract-permanent opportunity working for a renowned client of ours who are currently going through a real period of growth.
Overview of the Head of IT role:
You will be expected to become a member of the senior management team in defining and maintaining governance processes in all aspects of IT including architecture, telecommunications, networks, business applications, assets and hardware, whether purchased as infrastructure, platforms or services. You will also lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by prioritizing technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future technologies, adopting a 'cloud' and Software as a Service (SaaS) first approach.
Key skills required for the Head of IT role:
- Demonstrable experience of strategic, operational and technical leadership.
- Excellent stakeholder management, influencing and relationship building skills with the ability to be a trusted advisor to the Executive and Senior Management Teams.
- A Service Management qualification such as ITIL or experience of working in an ISO 20000 certified organisation.
- A Cyber Security qualification and understanding of cyber-threats and risks with experience of aligning to ISO 27001.
- Experience of leading in a busy, complex IT function to drive both operational and project activity.
If you are a senior IT professional looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything