Head of IT Systems
Location: SkelmersdaleDuration: Permanent, full-time Salary: CIRCA £55,000 Important Information - Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this role will be fully remote until it's safe to return to an office environment - This includes all interviews and on-boarding which will be done via TEAMS/Zoom/Skype. Should things return to "normal" you will be expected to visit the office on occasion.
- Leading the function - providing training, support, advice and feedback to team members
- Building and maintaining relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- Improving system performance through metrics, stakeholder engagement and continual feedback
- Establishing best practices and frameworks to continuously improve system operation
- Ensuring the IT estate remains within operational standards and governance
- Preparing budget plans and proposals
- Maintain a high knowledge of IT systems technology and industry trends
- Leading major IT systems incident recovery
- Managing vendor performance and conducting reviews
- Significant experience managing an IT systems and development teams
- Extensive experience dealing with 3rd party vendors and suppliers
- Knowledge of Dynamics365 and SharePoint Online
- Cloud experience, ideally Azure, including Azure DevOps
Our client is a market leader within their chosen industry supporting a global client base.