A new opportunity with a leading 3pl has arised for an Health And Safety Trainer
How will you contribute?
- The role encompasses all MHE and Task training in the delivery environment and you will provide an effective training and development service for all colleagues
- Ensure training is conducted in accordance with programme and timescales meeting operational requirements in line with legislation and Wincanton policy
- Ensure all colleagues are inducted in line with R.T.I.T.B. and Company standards
- Monitor and drive implementation of corrective actions arising from HSEQ activities including risk assessments, accident investigations and near miss reports. Review corrective actions for effectiveness.
- Ensure safe working practices for manual handling/mechanical training
- Carry out statistical analysis to identify issues of concern; assist in the creation, modification and delivery of relevant action plans for all HSEQ.
- Using corporate HSEQ IT systems e.g. Airsweb, One View, Webrisk
- Conduct store deliveries when required to support the operation person specification
What will you bring?
- Must be MHE trained for at least 24 months
- Travel required within the South West and Wales region
- Flexible with shifts - nights desirable
- Class 2 or Class 1 license
- Experience of delivering MHE training - desirable
- Previous experience of delivering training in Safe Systems of Work
- Able uphold all Health & Safety standards
- A working knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of Risk Assessment.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- R.T.I.T.B. qualified (preferable but not essential) but willing to gain the qualification