HOME WORKING - Senior Cloud Assurance Specialist
Working from home a Senior Cloud Assurance Specialist is required on a 12 month contract basis for a major defence client.
£52 per hour PAYE
£67 per hour Umbrella
- Develop effective cloud infrastructure, enforcing good architecture principles, providing technical oversight, and ensuring security best practices are implemented and followed.
- Deliver Cloud assurance services to the business and other functions.
- Identification of risk and appropriate mitigation requirements, development & analysis of secure Cloud solutions (covering technical / physical / procedural / personnel controls) and assessment of compliance with internal and external standards and regulations.
- Deliver documentation to demonstrate compliance to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assessment and provision of control effectiveness in managing information security risk
- Support development of strategy and continual service improvement for the assurance function & business Cloud adoption
- Act as a subject matter expert regarding Cloud activities for the wider organisation
- Minimum of 5 years of IT Security experience, including management of Cloud platforms, security risk and architectures. In depth knowledge of designing, developing and maintaining the security of cloud environments (Desirable; AWS, Azure, Gov Cloud).
- Ideally worked in the Defence Industry.
- In-depth knowledge of industry standard security policy, standards and good practice guidance and their application to a variety of IT solutions processing protectively marked information.
- Solid background working in Cloud/Hybrid hosted environments, ideally Microsoft Azure &/OR Amazon Web Services
- Ability to overlay Cloud security concepts within project environments, designing & introducing architecture that match security requirements.
- Solid understanding of Cyber Defensive capabilities, techniques, tactics and procedures
- Solid understanding of cyber security Infrastructure technologies, their implementation and configuration
- Technical experience in at least one discipline (Networks, Containers, Virtualisation, Hybrid solutions).
- Previous experience of developing strategic secure solutions & architectures in a complex, multi-site, federated and decentralised organisation
- Strong awareness of and interest in trends in IT usage and IT technology.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything