HR Administrator (Case Management)
A HR Administrator with Case Management experience is required to work on a 12-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our defence client based in Portsmouth.
This is a twelve-month contract with a leading UK defence company.
Overview of the HR Administrator (Case Management) role
- Become a super user of the case management system - ServiceNow, providing guidance and support to the HR teams as required
- Monitor the shared mailbox, where notifications of new cases are registered, assign cases to the HR Teams in the lines of business as required
- Lead absence management, liaising with employees and managers as required, including:
- Receive Long Term Sick notifications from FirstCare.
- Send launch email to line manager to escalate case.
- Set up case on ServiceNow and allocate advisor
- Calculate sick pay
- Notify sick pay instructions to payroll and issue sick pay notification letters to employees
Key skills required for the HR Administrator (Case Management)
- Extensive Administration exp
- HR experience would be a distinct advantage
If you are a HR Administrator with Case Management experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).