HR Administrator - Track and Trace
Based in Glasgow a HR Administrator is required on an initial 6 month contract basis to work for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work.
- Support the HR Manager with tracking of all COVID related absences and investigations of positive COVID cases, ensuring appointments are booked before they return.
- Support with manning the COVID Helpline number providing employee and line manager guidance on the COVID process.
- Maintaining the Covid Absence tracker ensuring an understanding of each case ranging a number of different reasons; Diagnosed (tested positive); Quarantine due to travel; Self-isolating - Showing symptoms; self-isolating - household member showing symptoms; Self-isolating - Household member tested positive; Self-isolating - instruction to Shield; Self isolating due to being contacted by track & trace; Request for Flexible working.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the database for weekly reporting.
- Maintaining the Key worker shared email box for the generation and issuing of Key Worker letters. Ensuring that the keyworker database is maintained with all updates regarding the issuing of letters.
- Help develop work flow processes as they are ever changing with COVID.
- HR/ SHE experience is desirable but not essential
- Requires understanding of a number of HR subject areas and degree qualified in HR/Business.
- Good knowledge of HR policies and practice
- Good understanding of HR and how the function operates
- Understanding of customer and customer requirements plus an awareness of industry approaches and standards
- Proficient in the use of computer systems, particularly MS Office
- An effective communicator, able to manage messages into multiple audience
- Can provide technical HR advice with guidance
- Strong customer focus and the ability to build relationships
- Can develop innovative and creative solutions to HR problems and issues
- Can make evaluative judgments of both factual and qualitative information drawn from a variety of sources
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything