HR Advisor - 9-month FTC - Manufacturing company
£32,000 - £35,000 (Pro rata'd for 9-month duration)
A HR Advisor is required on a 9-month FTC by a global Engineering client of ours. The ideal candidate will have experience in the full recruitment lifecycle
This is a fixed term opportunity which includes a pro rata'd salary of up to £35,000 dependent upon experience and qualifications plus bonus and benefits.
Overview of the HR Advisor role:
- To provide a dedicated HR support to the client manufacturing site whilst implementing key HR strategic plans at the site.
- Undertake Projects as required which contribute to the development of policies across the business.
- This is very much a HR Generalist role covering Recruitment and Selection, Employee Relations, Employee Development, Employee Resourcing and Change Management.
Key skills and qualifications required for the HR Advisor role:
- Degree qualified in an appropriate discipline
- Membership of CIPD
- Significant experience in a professional Generalist HR role, preferably in a manufacturing/Engineering or process driven organisation
- Experience of operating within a changing environment is essential.
- Experience of supporting culture change projects is required
If you are a HR Advisor looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent